13 September 2011

Trying...Ok?

Maybe I am exaggerating a little bit, but this is me.
And I always try my best to change 'em.
I can't tolerate people raising their voice in any occasions.
Mostly, when people around me did that...automatically, I'll feel like I am being scolded by them.
This surely will be difficult when I go into working environment.
Ughhh...during my industrial training..there are some people who raise their voice towards me.
Yup...and it's really annoyed. HeHe
 my friend said that it is nothing..some staff said just ignore that person.
But..for me who really sensitive about all of this type of things~
Fuhhh...I remember until now..yet when the person that raise his voice towards me.
I tend to run away...not because I am mad or what. But cause I am afraid that he will raise his voice again.

Haha sudah la tu..buat luahan rasa dlm bahasa omputih plak hari ni.
Tapi itulah...kalo emak abah aku tinggikan suara mereka. siap la 2-3hari aku xcakap nanti.
Manja kan...sebenarnya aku tau kadang2 tu bukan semua org cakap kuat2 nak marah.
tapi entah la...aku rasa mcm kena marah. tapi aku bknnya marah dorang atau kecil hati tau...
Macam yg aku tulis kat perenggan kat atas ini.....serius aku faham ja the reason org cakap kuat2.
tapi entah la..I'll try my best to change. Ok.


p/s: Main-main lagi dengan TheProposal,
       bila dpt sms SV nak jumpa baru ko tau nak gelabah. Haha




0 Comments:

Post a Comment