26 June 2010

The Best I Ever Had

hye....

this entry will not talk about any single things about dis song,
although it has been one of my fav...
before this, i had wrote about my sick lappy.
the condition had been worst for couple of month,
but it was damn hard to get me aside from her.aigoo...
now i will be facing my life without her....
dats mean no fb, no chit-chat, no online games, no stalking other blogs, no more blogging,
can't read email, the big NO will goes to my download activity.
oh my! how long have it been since miko without her lappy.
[luckily i can have my bro PC but there still probs!]

now i am doing my online routine using my sis lappy...
i admit that only my dearest lappy suite me the best.
all the apps, n software installs in her really make my day.

but..
being apart from her,
giving me, a chance for trying other applications especially downloaders.
honestly i give all the stars to internet download manager, IDM.
downloading will be sucks without it.

motif entry ini adalah untuk memberitahu kepada umum, IDM adalah terbaik!
maka untuk membolehkn omputih di luar sana membacanya...
maka broken english terpaksa digunakan.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment