29 October 2009

adilkah...?

another question that bothering me..
is it fair for others
if only one side happened to know them...
but he or she did not ever know any single things about the other sides..

im not talking about famous artist, or any public figure..ok.

only an ordinary person like me...like you..like them...
maybe i know you, and i'm afraid to say hi!..
so i just let you passed by...
it is fair.....
if im the only one who reads your story and you didn't read mine.
it is fair.....
for me to talk about you and you didn't know anything about what i'm talking about you.
it is fair...
for me to be the only who answering your questions all the time and you won't answer mine.
it is fair...
for me to be the one who always lead the conversation and you just follow the flow....
it is fair????
bak kata nabil: lu pikir la sendiri!

before i lose my control, i better stop.
i'm going to finish my assignment~
till we meet again .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment