11 October 2009

1, 2 and 3.....

ONE
just because i don't exposing myself in public occasionally,
that doesn't meant that i don't speak much,

just don't judge me with your shallow~unintentional thinking
i can't tolerate that kind of thinking~

TWO
sometimes your words will make me look so bad
in front of the others.....
owh...just hate you so much.

who are you in my life?
we are not relate to each other...just don't step into my life.
live well or hell...i choose my own life.

THREE
people tend to judge others by the first impression
it happens often to me...
it just that i don't want to bother myself thinking about those people,
but..... if these kind of people,
are going to harm me and people whom i care,
that is it.

i don't want to start any 'war'...
just peace....please don't do this to me!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment